What is a young leader?
It's about those individuals who have aspiration, ambition and appetite for a challenge - there's no age limit!
We're asking housing leaders and HR teams to examine their talent pools and identify who they think their future leaders are. Or if you're someone that wants to be on the track to leadership, then we would encourage you to speak to your managers to get yourself booked onto the Young Leaders Experience 2017.
What will you experience at Young Leaders Experience?
This is just a flavour of what will be on offer over the two days:
- Professional leadership development training and guidance
- In-depth practical learning and skills development workshops designed to equip young leaders with the skills including:
- leading transformation, delivering innovation and change culture
- commerciality, sales and marketing skills
- data analysis and informatics in housing
- influencing and reputation building
- Share insights from a range of sector leaders from the new generation of young leaders and long established chief executives
- Gain inspiration on how to be the best you can be from dynamic out of sector leaders
- Participate in 'Battleroom' scenario based learning experiences designed to test the skills you have learned
- Receive individual coaching and mentoring as well as the chance to take part in a unique experiment in large scale speed mentoring - you saw it here first!
- The opportunity to attend selected sessions at the co-located National Housing Federation's Annual Conference and Asset Management and Maintenance Conference - hear the ministerial keynote and the National Housing Federation's Chief Executive, David Orr
- Get your views heard and challenge ideas
Who should attend?
Designed specifically for those with an appetite for becoming the next leader in housing, this event is an opportunity for the next generation of housing professionals to raise their profile in the sector and enhance their careers.
David Orr sits down with 24housing's Chris Smith to talk about this year's Young Leaders Experience 2017.